Oil and Gas / Geothermal Drilling Contractor is currently looking for
competent personnel available in Indonesia and Internationally to fill
the following position for Domestic and International Drilling Programs:
To coordinate and oversee all aspect of electrical and mechanical
performance for all
rigs, advise a high standard for all Rigs maintenance supplies and
1) To oversee daily maintenance (Electrical & Mechanical) performance
for all rigs.
2) Checking over MR, P/Nos, advising on Purchase Quality of products,
Lubricants, MOC and reports.
3) Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
4) They use computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and
5) Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
6) To assist in managing preventive maintenance policies for each Rig
7) Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to
8) writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and
9) To assist in managing work order preventive maintenance and send it
to Rig site to minimize Rig down time
10) Supporting the field, daily operation of warehouse activities.
11) As a part management team, advising the management in terms of
planning and delivering a best practice in maintenance area as set in
12) Comply with related safety regulation and take lead as a champion in
safe work practice
13) Other task as assigned by supervisor
* Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or
equivalent, could be from Mechanical Engineering background.
* The candidate shall have minimum 2 years working engineering
experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
* Good organizational skills needed along with proficiency in problem
* Must have the ability to interact with other team members effectively
* The candidate shall be a self-starter and sufficiently proficient with
the identified software
If you meet those requirements and interested in applying for these
positions, please send your resume (applicant, CV and certificates) to:
Please put in the e-mail subject: Applied for
"title of the position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.