World Relief is a USA relief and development charity working with to bring help and hope to communities in need. World Relief is committed to the sector standards and good practice. Right now we are looking for a dedicate and capable person for the following position:
*FINANCE AND LOGISTIC ASSISTANT*
· Effective Date : September 2015
· Job Title of Immediate Supervisor
: Finance and Adm Officer
· Work Location : Based in Bali
· Work Condition : Full Time ( 9 month )
To provide finance and accounting support to the World Relief programs in accordance with World Relief's Policies and Procedures, maintain accounting records and the general ledger and provide reports.
*SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:*
1. Finance Assistant
a. Cash & Banking
i. Make payment of authorized monthly bills (such as electricity,
telephone, internet, water,A/P tax, A/P Jamsostek,etc) and other bills
ii. Processing financial documentation, including orders, invoices and payment, manage cash receipts, disbursement.
iii. Receive and record monies paid in by staff or others, issued receipts as appropriate
iv. Check and reimburse employee expenses in accordance with World
Relief's policies and procedures
v. Ensure all expenditures are approved in accordance with World Relief
logistics and finance operating procedures
vi. Maintain the country office cash book and reconcile daily,weekly and monthly
vii. Issue petty cash and cash advances to staff and to project sites as
viii. Monitor bank account balances and the transfer of funds between accounts and to field offices
i. Make sure that cost and expenses are allocated to the
right cost locations, revenue, sources codes and project codes
ii. Reconcile employee advances and other scheduled accounts at least month
iii. To provide monthly cash summary in accordance with WR financial reporting timeframes
iv. Enter all receipts and expenditure to the general ledger in Quick
Books accurately and in a timely manner
v. Work closely with the finance and admin officer to ensure that systems and reports are compliant, on time and accurate for reports to HQ, donors and field office
vi. Carry out any other duties related finance duties assigned by finance manager
i. Filling, Maintain files and other materials needed
ii. Ensure timely payment of vehicle tax and vehicle Insurance Registration.
2. Logistic Assistant
a. Arrange domestic and/or International travel (include transport, hotel ,etc)
b. Work closely with finance admin officer on preparing and maintaining all project material needs with the process and not limited; Purchase request, Quotations, Purchase Order, EAF etc
c. Ensuring the office and both interior and external facility are tidy in working order.
d. To maintain the sufficient stock of supplies including first aid kit, stationary, drinking water, equipment and general items to meet day-to-day office demand.
e. Maintain Country Office asset.
f. Carry out any other duties related logistic duties assigned by finance manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
Minimum skills, education and experience required
· 3 year Diploma in Accounting up to Bachelor Degree
· Ability to work with numbers
· Demonstrate ability to manage cash
· High level computer skills including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
· Good organizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· A team player with good interpersonal skills
· Able to handle and guard confidential information sensitively and discretely
· Demonstrated ability to work cross culturally
· Fulfilment of the assigned job description.
· Timeliness and quality of communications
· Maintaining a constructive attitude
· Reliability and trustworthiness
· Able to work in difficult environmental conditions Working Conditions
· This position is based in Bali therefore preferably employee base in Bali.
Please submit your application to
before September 9th ,2015.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
HR World Relief Indonesia
STAND/for the Vulnerable